Thursday, March 13, 2008

I got the coolest phone

call today about 11:30 this morning. LO (aka the King)from the Merry old Land of Oz decided to borrow his father's phone and called, unsupervised of course. We talked about L, we talked about the Cadet, and where his father and mother were; in general had a wonderful little conversation. I asked questions and L answered in good, complete sentences. For example:

me: how ya doing?
L: My brubber is sick?
me: Oh, really? What's wrong with him?
L: He's... He's got...I don't know, but he is sick.

And so it went. A pleasant little 3 minute conversation, and then just a quickly, he said goodbye and we hung up. Good future for that guy in sales.

2 comments:

Carol P. said...

Snort! Hope DO has unlimited minutes!

JO said...

Luckily the King called his Uncle who shares Verizon with us! FYI and unknown to his Uncle, he also attempted to send a pix message, but couldn't get it to go. T'was in the drafts.

Nice toddler pic of someone's feet.