Sunday, August 02, 2009

This week, Milwaukee

I am traveling this week to Milwaukee, WI for my job. Actually, in more correct terms, I am really going to Kenosha, but most people do not know where Kenosha is located.

Why am I going to Kenosha? My company sold some equipment to Ocean Spray, the cranberry people. The equipment is not working properly, my counterpart that covers the upper Midwest is going in other directions for about 30 more days and this cannot wait. So I will go see if I can help them get things going in the right direction.

3 comments:

JO said...

Sweet. Heading our way at all????

DF said...

I will be about 8 miles from you, but nearly straight up as I fly over.

K, C and the sunshine band (me) will be in Toledo sometime in the next two weeks. C starts at UNC soon, so we need our trip to T-town.

JO said...

Let us know when...we will try to head over! If you happen to drive by Carthage College in Kenosha - take a quick glance, it is one of the colleges the H man is considering.