Friday, September 25, 2009

In my travels

I get to go many places where there are friends and family. This week found me fortunate enough to stop by Lebanon, OH to see Niece B, her husband S, young T and their newest addition R!

It was great to see their whole family, even for a short visit. It is really cute how their T just loves his new brother, to the point of smothering him at times. But he is a good looking young man that at 2 is now stringing some words together to get certain desires known. You know when he wants a video, or something to eat or drink.

For proof, here is a picture of R and moi.



So, for you JO, I am the most awesome 'cuz I got to see and hold him and you didn't, HA! Oh yeah, who is the best now!

Hope your day is great too.

3 comments:

JO said...

Okay...so.what. Grin! Cute pic - but i have to say - R looks like he is sayin "Hey...wheres Aunt J??" and looking for moi off camera!

Carol P. said...

Awww, cute! Lucky you!

The Girl Next Door said...

Adorable photo! I have no cute babies to offer - just food (that I make you cook....) So when are you coming back?!