Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Cookies

Sunday evening, C, A and I made the dough for some of our Christmas Cookies. We made honey cut-out cookie and chocolate crinkle doughs. Of the Honey dough, there is apparently some local thief that likes the dough so much that we need to make a double batch just to get enough cookies. Same should happen with the chocolate crinkle dough as well but that did not happen.

On Monday, while A went to visit a friend in town for the holidays, C and I baked the chocolate crinkles. After finishing this portion of the baking, C posted this to help her sister:



Note there is no reference to me as I pose no threat. I am not a chocoholic.

1 comment:

JO said...

That is HILARIOUS. The apple didn't fall far from the Barf-Colored Frosting filled tree huh! Grin!