Monday, April 23, 2007

This weeks challenge

is to get through a trade show, Interphex (the International Pharmaceutical Exposition), at the Jacob Javits Convention Center in New York with out going crazy. It means standing in our 40x40 booth, for approximately 8 hours per day greeting customers to show them equipment that they already buy, then taking agents and customers out to dinner. It means sharing a hotel room with another company employee during my stay. It means being "on" 24hrs a day for 5 days.

I may post some pictures of NY if I get some free time.

2 comments:

meh said...

I hear you couz' - shows are killer. Family/people think they're "fun" but they are exhausting - especially the "being on" 24/7 part. Ugh. Hopefully you'll have a few friends with you with whom you can share funny stories and laugh at yourselves. Those folks absolutely save me (that and a good, comfy pair of flat shoes!).

Anonymous said...

I agree about being "on" for 24/7 - maybe it is age that makes me think about the effort involved in 'entertaining' customers.

your most beautiful sister in law,
LAU