Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Vacation time and the end of the year

As there is little I can do at this time of the year from a work standpoint, I usually save my vacation until now. So officially, I am off until next year.

However, I will periodically sit and read email, submit the final expense report for the year, etc all on my time. I will also make some travel reservations for January and February of next year for work. In my company, two of my colleagues from China will be in the US for some training in Boston during January and I must attend to assist; also one of my British co-workers wants to go to Ohio in early February for some product development investigative work, after having been in California and Florida, so it should be a bit of a shock to them.

Other than that, I will change the brakes on my Passat, change the struts on A's Jetta, my Passat and possibly the Van, Make detailed sketches of several variations for adding onto the house, help K with the final Christmas shopping.

1 comment:

The Girl Next Door said...

If you run out of things to do, there is a certain house in MD in need of complete computer overhauls, a new back window, toilets that don't run constantly....sounds enticing I know!!!!

Seriously, enjoy your time off! And enjoy all your girls. Hope to see you next year!


OH and my word verf? "mensoup" I kid you not. Draw your own conclusions here ________