Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Final Flat E posting

Flat E and I were off to New York city for me to attend the Chem Show. Here is a picture of Flat E and me in my trade show booth.


As we were walking from the Jacob Javits Center we could see the Empire State Building to get a picture of it. The Empire State building is a little over 1000 feet tall and when standing next to it, does not make a good picture.



Walking out of the hotel, Times Square was only a couple of blocks away. Here is a daytime picture of Times Square.



Around the corner from the hotel was the place where David Letterman is filmed. I got there at night, so Flat e is not visible on this one.



This is Flat E in Times Square at night. Lots of lights, noise and people. It is a neat place.



And my final picture is of Flat E at most kids favorite place, The M&M Store with the big animated bill board. In this case, the M&M is pretending to be King Kong on top of the Empire State Building.



Since Flat E has been sent home, things are more docile around here. There is no excitement.

3 comments:

Carol P. said...

Hi Uncle D

The M&M store is cool, but why did my Flat-E head have to be so tiny in the picture? I think my family should go to NY to check it out!

Thanks for taking Flat-Me on the trip!

Love,
E

Carol P. said...

Hi Uncle D, I think the M&M store is cool, did you send some M&Ms back? I hope so because I like them.

Love,
M

DF said...

The electronic bulletin board was so big and to get Flat E with any light on her so she would show up in the picture, she ended up small. And unfortunately all the M and M's got eaten when our flight out got delayed for an hour and a half on the runway at dinner time. Sorry.

UD