Tuesday, December 04, 2007

My how time flies

It has been almost a month since my last post, so here are some ramblings...

Went to Ohio for Thanksgiving, everyone, A, C, K and I. We had fun but did not get as much F family time as I would have liked. As we all grow older, it is getting harder and harder to get together.

November was a relatively quiet month, but I just did a lot of traveling for my job. Same stuff different city.

I both love and hate those people that have already sent their Christmas cards. Love them because we get to hear from them, but hate their organization.

It is odd that we just found out that an acquaintance of ours passed away in September when K was having Gall Bladder issues. There was a nice article in the paper about her and her husband over Thanksgiving. She passed after a 7 year battle with Thymoma Cancer. We prayed for her daily, and now hope she has found eternal peace and comfort.

1 comment:

JO said...

Glad to see you back online! Trust me I know how time gets away from ya! I too missed the faison time. No homebase anymore......