Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Visiting Family

Yesterday, after work, I stopped in to see R, J and AJ. As always, it was fun to see them. Since I let them know that I was going to stop by, J included me in their dinner, really nice of them. She made a chicken casserole, green beans, and banana bread. For dessert, there was a pumpkin roll. It tasted very good. She is a good cook.

I also went to see AJ play soccer, at least for a half. I watched her score a goal and her team lead 1-0 at the half. It was at that point that I left to drive 7 hours (home thankfully).

There are no pictures because my digital camera batteries died. Maybe next time.

3 comments:

Carol P. said...

So when do you stop by Oregon on your way past??? We're just 7 hours from your house too....

meh said...

hwqyHa! I found you, too. Didn't realize until I looked at my own (forgotten) website that we could link. So now I get to catch up on your family and keep in touch. Good stuff. Can A really be in college already???

JO said...

Okay.....LUVIN your blog name! Keep it goin Big Bro!