Thursday, December 28, 2006

Christmas Pictures

These pictures are in semi random order, but represent a smattering of photos from Christmas gatherings.


This is a picture of A and C, while A was testing her new digital camera.

The above is a picture of my mother-in-law.

The above is a picture of K and niece B.


The above is a great (in my opinion) picture of sister in law L and her daughter K.


Above is M, L and K. Missing in this picture is A their son who was off playing with his cousin N.



The above picture is of my Brothers in Law, M, D R and B. This photo was taken at the family party on K's side.


The above picture is of the ladies of K's family, L, K, Mom A, L and J

This is a picture of my nephew N. Please look at N and ignore the feet.


Nephew A (the one with the cup) and N catch a snack after dinner.

Here is another of A and C. No C did not taste the Champagne. In the background is B-I-L R and nephew M

Here is the happy couple.

And a picture of Dad opening his newest technology, a Cell phone from us kids.

Another picture of niece B and one of her husband S below.


Below, Niece K seems to enjoy the present she is opening.


Niece S is also enjoying a present that she opened.

It was a quick trip, up Friday, back Tuesday, but we got to see most of the friends and family. It was good to hear all of the cousins trading stories of their college days, the good and the bad.

Merry Christmas to all.

2 comments:

Carol P. said...

Thanks for posting these! I haven't seen K's side of the family in years, so I enjoyed the pictures a lot!

(am I the only one who tries to pronounce the random character word verification thingy?)

DF said...

I am glad I am not the only one. Some sound like German words, others are unintelligible. It is fun to try though