Sunday, December 17, 2006

Last weekend

K and I went to a Christmas party at B and K place in Virginia. I would show the pictures, but the camera chose that time to get weird and the photo's look like something that belong in a horror movie or ghoulish Andy Warhol painting. I think the CCD in the camera is becoming uncoupled.

Attending the party were K's sister Catherine, Mom S, and nephew A. A was the ring bearer at the wedding and is still very cute. S has custody of A while her son and D-i-L are deployed overseas in Kosovo. Also attending the party was V (best man at the wedding), J (bridesmaid) and another couple who are teachers at the local HS along with their children.

The food was prepared by K and S, and all of what I ate was great. The house looked wonderful and the conversation was lively. A good time was had by K and I.

No comments: