Saturday, October 20, 2007

K and the Gall Stones, Update 3, Plus other stuff

It is now about 6 PM and K is feeling like she got run over by a truck. All of the nausea, as well as the two procedures have irritated her throat, so when she tries to eat or drink, it hurts. But she says that she feels way better at home than at the hospital, so that is good. Doing anything I can to help, but mostly just leaving her alone to sleep.

Meanwhile, A is on Fall Break but had to take the PCAT this morning. I got up at 6:25 this AM to make sure she was up, but apparently she had slept through her alarm. I knew that I was to hear noises and there were none. I made sure she had a good breakfast before going to the test. The test started at 8:45AM and was done at about 1:30PM.

C also wanted to spend some time at home this weekend, so I have also been making sure her laundry was done while she visited friends today. She needs periodic breaks from school and took Friday and today to give her mind a rest.

Hope your day is going great.

1 comment:

Carol P. said...

Hang in there K! Hopefully it'll all be over soon!