Thursday, October 18, 2007

Visit to The Suburbs of DC

As noted on someone else's blog, I stopped by to visit MEH in MD on Tuesday evening. She had just come from a soccer game of Sh's, so we met about 7:30PM. ME was kind enough to offer me some home made tacos that were delicious. Thanks ME

As we visited for about 2 1/2 hours, we discussed the many changes in both of our lives. We laughed at many thing, seeing the funny side to many of the day-to-day life issues. In the end, she and I solved many of the problems that we face, but those that have the power to implement those changes have not yet called us. We wait for that call.

As my travels will take me that way more often, I will get to see her on a reasonably frequent basis. It is always fun to share time with her or any of my cousins.

On a fun request from the left coast blogger I brought Flat E with me and got a picture of ME and Flat E together. Here are the pics.



No comments: