Friday, May 02, 2008

Cell Phone Madness

I am in the market for a cell phone. I want to stay with V, so that begins to limit things. I carry a laptop nearly everywhere I go and do not need to be that connected, so a blackberry or smartphone is out, at least to me. I want a good, sturdy phone that will take the beatings that I give. No need for MP3 player, etc. The only thing that I do reasonably often is text message K and the kids.

The kids want EnV phones, but I am not so sure. Any suggestions for me?

2 comments:

The Girl Next Door said...

Sh, Au and I all have the EnV. It's great for texting. We drop them regularly and they survive. Sh has had hers for 7 months, lots of dropping etc and it's great. I love it for texting. Easy to use for calling. A little bulky for putting in a pocket but that's why I like it (I can find it in my purse). Au loves it even tho' he gave up his slim razor kicking and screaming. We have V and I have a bbery with work, so I feel your pain. good luck!

Anonymous said...

kids would rather have voyagers...im just saying ~A