Tuesday, May 06, 2008

So, I'm in Dallas

at a trade show. Staying at the Sheraton in downtown Dallas, on the 36th floor. So other than dirty windows, the view is pretty good. It is Tuesday, and there is nothing to see when looking out my window. Normally there are buildings, planes and cars when you look in various directions, but not today. Apparently the view from my room is going to be gray all day.

Some say I have my head in the clouds, and at least for today, they would literally be true. No sense taking pictures to show you, because how do you show a cloud when you are in it.

Update: It is 9AM here and there is lightening and thunder outside the window and from the 36th floor it is really weird, but also really cool.

1 comment:

Carol P. said...

Wow, it sounds really cool! I'd love to be in a cloud in a thunderstorm. Assuming I'm suitably grounded, that is....

Hope the trade show is going well and you're meeting up with lots of old acquaintances!