Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Business Activities

Today, after the meetings, we went and played golf at at local course. The teams were divided to be as fair as possible. A "Captains Choice" format was played to keep things moving. The team I was playing with won with a team score of -6. Everyone contributed equally and we all had fun. I was also fortunate to win the long drive contest, with a drive of about 260, but only because I hit the fairway. There were longer drives, but longest drive in the fairway was the requirement.

Beginning tomorrow, it is boring meeting city. I know, you feel for me!

1 comment:

meh said...

I, too, am in sunny fla for a few days (Delray beach 2 days, then to miami sun-wed). You have the prettier spot, hands down. like you, I will see nothing of the beach until, like tonight after a 10:30 dinner, we all walked across the street to put our toes in the water, just to say we did. the day, however, was spent in a suit in a conference room.