Sunday, January 14, 2007

I am off to...

This week, my wife and kids are jealous of me because I will be in Key Largo, FL at a business meeting. What they do not understand is that these business meetings spend from 9AM until 5 PM sitting in conference rooms talking about things that would normally take only 2-3 hours if they were held in the office. This goes on for 4 days. Then, in the evenings, most of the attendees drown their displeasure about work or family life by drinking very heavily and acting foolishly. The evening festivities are fun to watch, as I do very little, if any, drinking other than diet coke.

I will post the occasional picture as available. It will be 81 for highs, 65 for lows. There will be one afternoon of Golf in Homestead, FL.

1 comment:

Carol P. said...

OK, I'm jealous too, especially since I'm still fighting fires at work for another couple of weeks, and it's been freezing up here for the past few days! Besides, I haven't been on a good work junket in a while....

But I've gotta agree with you on the 2 hours of information crammed into an 8 hour day thing!

Enjoy Florida!