Monday, April 14, 2008

Also this weekend

After taking pictures of C for her prom, K and I went to Smithfield to see B and K. B was asking for help on how to install some trim on windows in his dining room. The old sills had rotted from condensation from single pane windows that were installed in the house originally, but are now long gone, replaced by vinyl.

Since the window trim is now unpainted, there was nothing great to see. I promised B that I would not post pictures of the work until after the painting had been done. It took us all day to replace 3 sills, put a finish edge on a floor and fix an electrical outlet.

B is generally a good student when it comes to doing work around the house. It was tough for me to let B do the work as I am a hands on kind of guy and like the doing, but like everyone else, B learns best when he does the work and I supervise.

B and K are doing well.

No comments: